- Full Time/Part Time/PRN RNs and LPNs for Long Term Care – Days/Nights (8 & 12 hr shifts)
- Full Time/Part Time/PRN CNAs for Long Term Care & Med/Surg Floor – Days/Nights (12 hr shifts)
- Full Time CNA for Home Health
- Full Time/Part Time/PRN RNs and LPNs for Acute Care – DAY SHIFT (12 hr shifts)
- Full Time Commercial Insurance Biller
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician – Our 25 acute care bed Hospital and attached 119 bed, 5 Star nursing home is located in Fredericktown, MO. The community has AAA rated schools, good business atmosphere and is well located from the standpoint of recreational areas. Conveniently located half way between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau. Madison Medical Center is offering physicians whose specialty is internal medicine or family practice, a fully equipped office covering all expenses and personnel necessary to the practice of medicine. Physician to provide full-time or part-time services, including office hrs. Interested parties need to have MD, BC, completion of Residency, and eligibility for MO license. Offers competitive salary and complete benefit package. Indicate Visa status if applicable.
Madison Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Vacation – Two weeks after one year (time earned available for use after six months), three weeks after five years, and four weeks after fifteen years
- Personal Days – Earn up to 3 after one year of employment (includes Birthday Holiday)
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays per year after 30 days of employment
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Retirement – LAGERS (Missouri Local Government Employees Retirement System) – totally funded by MMC after 6 months of continuous employment, vested after 5 continuous years of service. Employees may set-up and fund a 457 plan also.
- Short Term Disability – Provided at no cost to the employee after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance – Offered after 60 days of employment.
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Offered to employees after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance – Paid for by the facility after 90 days of employment.
- Compassionate Leave – Up to 3 days for immediate family
- Professional Liability Insurance – provided by the facility for any work related liability while you are functioning as an agent of MMC.
- Additional Employee Prescription Benefit – Prescriptions may also be filled at the facility pharmacy at the facility’s cost plus 10%, providing substantial savings to the employee. This is limited to prescriptions for the employee (including retirees), spouse and dependents.
- Educational Benefits – MMC employees may apply for financial assistance through the MMC Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Years of Service Reward – After 25 years of uninterrupted service, employees will be given a check for $200. After 30 years of uninterrupted service, employees will receive a check for $500.
4 Holidays, Up to 2 Personal Days, and employer paid retirement plan (must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify.)
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of benefits, final interpretation is determined by the employee handbook, which details the above policies.