Madison Medical Center employs over 300 people and is one of the largest employers in Madison County. Our staff is very dedicated to providing services above the standards. If you would like to become a member of our team, please contact us or complete the below application, print and mail to Human Resources, 611 W. Main Street, Fredericktown, MO 63645 or save the completed application file and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BENEFITS (Full Time Personnel Only)
- Vacation - Two weeks after one year (time earned available for use after six months), three weeks after five years, and four weeks after fifteen years Personal Days - 3 after one year of employment (includes Birthday Holiday)
Holidays - 8 per year after 30 days of employment, to include:
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Retirement - LAGERS (Missouri Local Government Employees Retirement System) - totally funded by MMC after 6 months of continuous employment, vested after 5 continuous years of service. Employees may set-up and fund a 457 plan also.
- Short Term Disability - Provided at no cost to the employee after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance - Offered after 3 months of employment. This plan includes prescription coverage. Please see the plan document for specific coverage information.
- Dental and Vision Insurance - Offered to employees after 90 days of employment.
- Life Insurance - Paid for by the facility after 90 days of employment.
- Compassionate Leave - Up to 3 days for death of a spouse, child, or parents and up to 2 days for death of a sibling, in-laws, grandparents, or grandchildren.
- Professional Liability Insurance - provided by the facility for any work related liability while you are functioning as an agent of MMC.
- Employee Prescription Policy - Prescriptions may be filled at the facility pharmacy at the facility's cost plus 20%, providing substantial savings to the employee. This is limited to prescriptions for the employee (including retirees), spouse and dependents.
- Educational Benefits - MMC employees may apply for financial assistance through the MMC Educational Development Program.
- Years of Service Reward - After 25 years of uninterrupted service, employees will be given a bond with maturity value of $200. After 30 years of uninterrupted service, employees will receive a check for $500.
PART TIME BENEFITS - 4 Holidays, 2 Personal Days, and employer paid retirement plan (must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify)
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of benefits, final interpretation is determined by the employee handbook, which details the above policies.
- PRN RN's and LPN's for Long Term Care - Days/Nights (12 hr shifts)
- FT and PT CNA's for Long Term Care - Days/Nights (12 hr shifts)
- FT and PT RN's, and LPN's for Acute Care - Nights (12 hr shifts)
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician - Our 25 acute care bed Hospital and 123 bed skilled care nursing home attached is located in Fredericktown, MO. Home Health Department (since 1987) and Out-Patient clinic (January 1992) with consulting staff in cardiology, podiatry, allergist, gastroenterology, orthopedics, and neurosurgery. The community has AAA rated schools, good business atmosphere and is well located from the standpoint of recreational areas. Conveniently located half way between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau. Madison Medical Center is offering physicians whose specialty is internal medicine a fully equipped office in a new brick building and all expenses and personnel necessary to the practice of medicine. Physician to provide F/T services, including office hrs, hospital rounds & rotating ER call. Interested parties need to have MD, BC, completion of Residency, and eligibility for MO license. Offers competitive salary and complete benefit package. Indicate Visa status if applicable.
Madison Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.