Madison Medical Center's goal is to provide excellent service, and accessible health care to the citizens of Madison County, and the surrounding counties of Wayne, St. Francois, Iron and Bollinger.
Madison Medical Center is centrally located, just off Highway 67 in Fredericktown, MO and offers the following services:
- Hospital - Comprehensive Medical Care
- Nursing Home - A licensed Nursing Facility (Intermediate & Skilled)
- Home Health Care- Services provided by Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists & Home Health Aides
- Arcadia Valley Family Clinic - Office visits provided to the Arcadia Valley area at 200 St. Mary, PO Box 523, Pilot Knob, MO 63663. Please phone 573-546-7000 for an appointment. Walk-Ins Welcome!
- Outpatient Clinic - Specialized Services provided by Licensed Physicians and Surgeons